#ProtectOurCare and #RejectRepeal
The latest effort to revive the so-called American Health Care Act and repeal the Affordable Care Act is worse than the first. Americans want quality, affordable health coverage and care for everyone – including older people and people with pre-exisiting conditions. They are committed to the Affordable Care Act, Medicaid and Medicare. That’s why they have been speaking out all over the country.
The latest American Health Care Act does not add to quality heath coverage. In fact it actually reduces the coverage and care that will be available to older people and people with pre-existing conditions. It continues to decimate Medicaid and weaken Medicare.
Urge Congress to improve, not repeal, the Affordable Care Act. Tell Congress to focus on really providing better health coverage and care! That is what Americans want in an American health care law. That is not what the latest AHCA will do.
1. Call 202-224-3121 to contact your member of Congress and your Senators.
2. Flood social media. #RejectRepeal, #ProtectOurCare. See #SaveMyCare for Social Media Messaging and Images.
- NO to any Bill that harms the ACA
- NO to any Bill that allows health insurance companies or states to drop essential health benefits
- NO to any Bill that decreases the number of individuals who have health coverage
- NO to any Bill that increases health care costs on the elderly
- NO to any Bill that cuts health care for people with disabilities
- NO to any Bill that caps or cuts Medicaid
- NO to any Bill that ends or harms Medicaid expansion
- NO to any Bill that cuts health care for women
- NO to any Bill that cuts health care for children
Tell Congress to stop trying to repeal the Affordable Care Act,
and start improving access to quality health coverage and care.