The Center for Medicare Advocacy has expert staff who are able to comment on a wide variety of Medicare and health care related issues. See our expert list for details.
Media Inquiries can be addressed to:
- CMA Alert – Proposed Payment Rules Will Worsen Home Care Crisis; CMS Clarifies “3-Hour Rule;” Still Time to Register for Next Week’s Summit
Recent Press Releases from the Center for Medicare Advocacy
- President’s Budget Targets Key Health Care Programs; Millions at Risk if Implemented
- Team Gleason – Center for Medicare Advocacy Home Health Initiative
- Center for Medicare Advocacy Statement on the Health Extenders in the Budget Agreement
- Consumer Statement on New Federal Landmark Study on “Critical Incidents” in Assisted Living
- People with Medicare Largely Forgotten in Spending Bill Debate
- Statement on Passage of Devastating Tax Bill
- Advocacy Organizations Opposed to Congressional Tax Plan
- More than 40 Organizations Join Together in Opposition to Senate’s Tax Cuts & Jobs Act
- House Passes Damaging Tax Bill, Health Advocates Urge Senate to Rethink Their Plan
- Tax Cut Bill Just Got Worse. Health Care at Risk.