The Center for Medicare Advocacy has expert staff who are able to comment on a wide variety of Medicare and health care related issues. See our expert list for details.
Media Inquiries can be addressed to:
Recent Press Releases from the Center for Medicare Advocacy
- Advocacy Organizations Opposed to Congressional Tax Plan
- More than 40 Organizations Join Together in Opposition to Senate’s Tax Cuts & Jobs Act
- House Passes Damaging Tax Bill, Health Advocates Urge Senate to Rethink Their Plan
- Tax Cut Bill Just Got Worse. Health Care at Risk.
- Statement from the Center for Medicare Advocacy on Trump Administration’s ACA Actions
- Statement from Center for Medicare Advocacy on Latest ACA Repeal Effort
- Leading Medicare Advocates Voice Opposition to Graham-Cassidy Bill
- The Medicare Rights Center and the Center for Medicare Advocacy Develop New Partnership with Support from The Retirement Research Foundation
- Jimmo Corrective Action Plan Completed
- Court Certifies Nationwide Class in “Observation Status” Case