The Center for Medicare Advocacy is Celebrating 30 years
of advancing fair access to Medicare and quality health care.
Please help us meet our goal of $80,000 for the Medicare Advocacy Fund
by June 30 to ensure a strong start to our next 30 years!
My mother's unprecedented progress continues to be evidence of how important the Jimmo case is for her — and for all Medicare beneficiaries with on-going conditions. I want the world to know about the Center's work.
— Mr Q., Texas
With your support we can begin the next 30 years by working to:
- Clarify that Medicare coverage of medically necessary oral health care is already authorized by law;
- Make the Steve Gleason Act permanent before it expires, ensuring people living with disabilities can communicate, through access to Speech Generating Devices;
- Fight for the full implementation of Jimmo v. Sebelius, ensuring individuals are not denied necessary care because their underlying condition won’t improve;
- End the harmful effects of hospital Observation Status on beneficiaries and their families;
- Seek Medicare coverage for oral health and audiology care;
- Continue being an effective and respected voice for beneficiaries against short-sighted policies that harm people and threaten the stability of the traditional Medicare program — policies sure to be a hot topic during the presidential election.
If you prefer to donate offline, you can mail your check, payable to the Center for Medicare Advocacy, to:
Center for Medicare Advocacy, Inc.P.O. Box 350
Willimantic, CT 06226
The Center for Medicare Advocacy is a nonprofit, tax exempt organization under §501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and contributions are tax-deductible to the extent provided by law.