Cost: $99.00 per site
This webinar will examine proper dcumention of skilled care for the purposes of obtaining Medicare coverage. The presentation will examine how to:
- Identify skilled care and document it to avoid the need for appeals;
- Provide adequate documentation of the patient’s condition whether changing or plateaued;
- Document care so it is billed to correct billing source;
- Avoid confusion when documenting observation and assessment, management of the care plan and patient education;
- Document services that are needed to prevent, maintain or slow deterioration in the patient’s condition;
- Know what documentation is necessary for administrative appeals.
No other organization will match our depth of information, practical tips or access to decision-making.
"I rely on CMA's website heavily for the information I need to address the Medicare issues that my clients need help with. This series of [recent] webinars could not have been more timely for me. I have turned around and used what I have learned almost immediately."
– Tracy K.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.