Don't Miss It!
The Center for Medicare Advocacy’s 5th annual National Voices of Medicare Summit & Senator Jay Rockefeller Lecture will connect leading experts and advocates to discuss best practices, challenges and successes in efforts to improve access to quality health coverage and care. This year's Summit will focus on health care activism, civic engagement, and efforts to preserve (and enhance) the Affordable Care Act, Medicare, and Medicaid. Senators Chris Murphy and Jay Rockefeller will be present to help participants think about building a healthy future for all Americans.
March 22, 2018
8:30 AM – 5:00 PM, EDT
Kaiser Family Foundation
1330 G. Street, NW
- Early Bird Registration (Through Februrary 5, 2018): $175.00
- Individual Registration: $225
- Start the day with remarks from Tricia Neuman (VP, Kaiser Family Foundation)
- Participate in a conversation led by Sean Cavanaugh (Former CMS Medicare Director), with Nancy-Ann Deparle (Former CMS Administrator, Clinton Administration and lead Affordable Care architect, Obama Administration), Chris Jennings (Health policy expert and health policy leader, Clinton and Obama Administrations, and Kate McEvoy (Vice President, National Association of State Medicaid Directors)
- Hear from a panel of experts about active responses to health care cuts, led by Max Richtman (National Committee to Preserve Social Security & Medicare), with Ben Wikler (MoveOn), Khelan Bhatia (AARP), Ilene Stein (Assistant Legislative Director, SEIU) and Topher Spiro (Center for American Progress)
- Listen to Senator Chris Murphy (D. CT) present the Rockefeller Lecture with an introduction by Senator Rockefeller and a follow-up discussion and Q&A led by Judy Feder (Georgetown University/Urban Institute)
- Honor the 2nd annual Alfred J. Chiplin, Jr. Award presented by Ben F. Belton (2017 Chiplin Awardee and Center for Medicare Advocacy Senior Chiplin Fellow)
- Laugh and Learn with a fast-paced Wait, Wait Don’t Tell Me: Healthcare Hot Topics
You won’t want to miss this energizing day!
— Early-Bird Rate Ends February 5 —
The Center has reserved a block of rooms at the Washington Marriot Metro Center, just a few minutes walk from the venue. These rooms will only be held through February 21, 2018, so reserve yours now at https://aws.passkey.com/e/49463912.