Since 1986, the Center for Medicare Advocacy has been a passionate educator and advocate, working to ensure access to Medicare and quality health care. In difficult times, we need your help to be the voice for those people who have nobody to speak for them.
- Action - Tell your Senators and Representatives to end Observation Status – Support the "Improving Access to Medicare Coverage Act of 2013" (H.R. 1179/S.569).
- Print a PDF handout on real solutions to preserve Medicare and share it with others
- Make A Donation – Help the Center for Medicare Advocacy continue its vital work.
- Share Your Story – Have you been denied Medicare coverage because you were not "improving?" We need your story for our work to remove the illegal Medicare Improvement Standard.
- Sign up for our weekly Alert, Monthly Newsletter, or electronic publications.
File an Appeal:
- Use our Self-Help Packets.