The Center for Medicare Advocacy has expert staff who are able to comment on a wide variety of Medicare and health care related issues. See our expert list for details.
Media Inquiries can be addressed to:
- Has CMS’s Partnership with the Nursing Home Industry Really Reduced the Inappropriate Use of Antipsychotic Drugs by Nursing Home Residents as Much as CMS Claims? No.
Recent Press Releases from the Center for Medicare Advocacy
- Federal Court Class Action Challenges Medicare’s Practice of Repeatedly Denying Home Health Coverage for Homebound Beneficiaries
- Center for Medicare Advocacy Opposes Site-Neutral Payment Recommendation
- Center for Medicare Advocacy Joins Leading Consumer and Clinician Organizations Critical of Attempts to Divert Medicare Patients From Rehabilitation Hospitals to Nursing Homes
- Welcome Reprieve for People Who Need Speech Generating Devices (SGDs) To Communicate
- Federal Case Settled for Vermont Plaintiff in Landmark Jimmo v. Sebelius Class Action − Medicare Coverage Finally Granted for Jimmo’s Skilled Maintenance Care
- Rep. Rosa DeLauro and Sen. Richard Blumenthal Join National Teleconference to Support the Medicare Advantage Participant Bill of Rights
- Center for Medicare Advocacy Sues to Fix Broken Medicare Appeals System
- Trustees Report Reveals Medicare Is Solvent Beyond 2013 Projections
- Lawsuit Challenges Unjust and Inefficient Medicare Appeals Process
- Adverse Events in Nursing Facilities Outpace Hospitals