Presented by lead counsel for the Jimmo Plaintiffs, this webinar will provide the latest information regarding the Settlement Agreement and implementation of the national class action litigation, Jimmo v. Sebelius, CA, No. 5:11-CV-17-CR (D. VT, 1/24/2013). The webinar will provide up-to-date information about:
- Jimmo implementation and monitoring;
- The Jimmo re-review process for class members denied Medicare based on an Improvement Standard;
- What to do if Medicare is denied for skilled maintenance nursing or therapy.
Ask questions of attorneys who represent the Jimmo Plaintiffs.
- Judith Stein – Executive Director/Attorney, Center for Medicare Advocacy
- Gill Deford – Litigation Director/Attorney, Center for Medicare Advocacy
- Margaret Murphy – Associate Director/Attorney, Center for Medicare Advocacy
The Seminar is June 11, 2014 at 2:00 pm EDT, and will last one hour.
Cost is only $99.00 per site – so invite your friends!
No other organization will match our depth of information, practical tips or access to decision-making.
We now offer recordings of Center for Medicare Advocacy Webinars and other trainings.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.