June 19, 2:00 – 3:00 EDT
In this CMA Webinar, Center for Medicare Advocacy policy attorneys will discuss how the ACA will affect older adults and people with disabilities, including:
- How the new ACA health insurance exchanges (also known as marketplaces) will affect Medicare beneficiaries
- How state-based Medicaid expansion will affect Medicare beneficiaries
- How people will transition from ACA coverage to Medicare
- What options will be available in the exchanges to potentially supplement Medicare
- Where to get help navigating the new ACA health care landscape
- Andrea Callow – Policy Attorney, Center for Medicare Advocacy, Washington, DC
- David Lipschutz – Policy Attorney, Center for Medicare Advocacy, Washington, DC
We now offer recordings of Center for Medicare Advocacy Webinars and other trainings.
Email us at email@example.com for more information.