Free Webinar Series: Medicare for People with Disabilities
Webinar #2: Medicare for Dually Eligible and Low-Income People Under Age 65 – March 17, 2016. 2pm – 3pm EST
Presented by Georgia Burke, Directing Attorney, Justice In Aging, and Jennifer Goldberg, Directing Attorney, Justice in Aging
- Programs that help with Medicare premiums and co-insurance.
- Billing protections for people with low incomes
- Tips for navigating the intersections of Medicare and Medicaid
Missed Webinar #1? Sign In Here to Watch An Overview of Eligibility, Enrollment and Payment
Future topics to be covered by Webinars in this series about Medicare for People with Disabilities will include:
- Transitioning onto (and off of) Medicare
- Medicare Part A, Part B and Medigap Coverage
- Medicare Advantage
- Medicare Part D Coverage and Issues
- Medicaid Considerations
- Making Connections to People with Disabilities
- Outreach and Education Tips
- Resources, Collaborations and Help (Federal and State)
These webinars are provided pursuant to a grant from the US Administration on Community Living. There is no cost to attend.
We also offer recordings of Center for Medicare Advocacy Webinars and other trainings.
Email us at email@example.com for more information.