This webinar has been postponed. Check back for the rescheduled date.
DMEPOS: Beneficiary Access to Supplies and Services
Many beneficiaries are experiencing problems in obtaining necessary Durable Medical Equipment Prosthetics Orthotics and Supplies (DMEPOS) items and services in a timely fashion. The Competitive Bidding Program (CBP) is often a source of confusion for beneficiaries and suppliers. Our upcoming presentation will include:
- An overview of the Competitive Bidding Program for DMEPOS
- A discussion of important terms applicable to the DMEPOS Competitive Bidding Program
- A review of the types of DMEPOS items subject to Competitive Bidding
- A review of the political dynamics in opposition to the DMEPOS program
- A sampling of problems experienced by beneficiaries
- A review of problems encountered in obtaining coverage of SGDs
- A review of beneficiary rights
- A review of provider obligations
- A conversation about beneficiary advocacy
Cost is only $99.00 per site – so invite your friends!
No other organization will match our depth of information, practical tips or access to decision-making.
Presented by lead counsel for the Jimmo Plaintiffs, this webinar will provide the latest information regarding the Settlement Agreement and implementation of the national class action litigation, Jimmo v. Sebelius, CA, No. 5:11-CV-17-CR (D. VT, 1/24/2013). The webinar will provide up-to-date information about:
- Jimmo implementation and monitoring;
- The Jimmo re-review process for class members denied Medicare based on an Improvement Standard;
- What to do if Medicare is denied for skilled maintenance nursing or therapy.
We now offer recordings of Center for Medicare Advocacy Webinars and other trainings.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.