A ten-part CMA Issue Brief Series examining the growing crisis in access to Medicare home health coverage and necessary care – and outlining the Center for Medicare Advocacy’s work to address these issues.
- Overview: The Crisis in Medicare Home Health Coverage and Access to Care April 19, 2017
- Brief Description of Medicare Home Health Coverage Under the Medicare Act May 3, 2017
- Medicare Coverage for Home Care Is Based On a Need For Skilled Care – Improvement Is Not Required May 31, 2017
- Medicare Home Health Care Crisis Part 4 – Misleading and Inaccurate CMS Medicare Home Health Publications June 21, 2017
- The Home Care Crisis: An Elder Justice Issue August 2, 2017
- Beneficiary Protections Expanded in Revised Home Health Conditions of Participation January 3, 2018
- Barriers to Home Care Created by CMS Payment, Quality Measurement, and Fraud Investigation Systems February 7, 2018