The Center for Medicare Advocacy, in its Washington, DC office, hosts up to two fellows per summer and has openings for several interns during the academic school year. Summer fellowships come with a small stipend; Internships during the school year are for academic credit only. All positions offer tremendous first-hand experience in health law. All applicants should have completed at least one year of law school or an equivalent graduate program.
- Deadline for Spring Academic Year Internships: December 31 of the prior year
- Deadline for Summer Fellowship: March 31 of that year
- Deadline for Fall Academic Year Internships: July 31 of that year
Please send a cover letter describing your interest in the Center and resume to:
Center for Medicare Advocacy, Inc.
1025 Connecticut Ave., NW Suite 709
Washington, DC 20036.
Or email email@example.com.
For more details, call 202-293-5760, or read about the internship position as presented by some of our former interns, below.
- Mario Ramsey – Health Policy Intern
- Sophia Schechner – Health Policy Intern
- Summer 2013 Intern
- Ariel Zieg, Health Policy Intern
- Stuart Sherman, Health Policy Intern
- Paul V. Turaew, Health Policy Intern
- Candace Hill, Health Policy Intern
- Diana Ibrahim, Health Policy Intern
- Katerina Horska, Health Policy Intern
- Christine Fung, Health Policy Intern
- Gilly Knox, Health Policy Intern
- Jamie Levitt, Undergraduate Machon Kaplan Intern
- Marisa Cevasco, AMSA Health Policy Fellow
- Jessica Sperling, Health Policy Intern