The Center for Medicare Advocacy, in its Washington, DC office, students interested in health policy. The Center hosts two fellows per summer and has openings for several interns during the academic school year. Summer fellowships come with a small stipend; Internships during the school year are for academic credit only. All positions offer tremendous first-hand experience in health law. All applicants should have completed at least one year of law school or an equivalent graduate program.
Please send a cover letter describing your interest in the Center and resume to Matthew Hubbard, Center for Medicare Advocacy, Inc., 1025 Connecticut Ave., NW Suite 709, Washington, DC 20036, (202) 293-5760 ext. 100. Email: email@example.com.
- Deadline for Spring 2017 Academic Year Internships: December 31, 2016
- Deadline for 2017 Summer Fellowship: March 31, 2016
Read about the internship position as presented by some of our former interns.
- Mario Ramsey – Health Policy Intern
- Sophia Schechner – Health Policy Intern
- Summer 2013 Intern
- Ariel Zieg, Health Policy Intern
- Stuart Sherman, Health Policy Intern
- Paul V. Turaew, Health Policy Intern
- Candace Hill, Health Policy Intern
- Diana Ibrahim, Health Policy Intern
- Katerina Horska, Health Policy Intern
- Christine Fung, Health Policy Intern
- Gilly Knox, Health Policy Intern
- Jamie Levitt, Undergraduate Machon Kaplan Intern
- Marisa Cevasco, AMSA Health Policy Fellow
- Jessica Sperling, Health Policy Intern