On occasion the Center has the opportunity to engage in celebratory, philanthropic, or other non-Medicare pursuits. Peruse the items below for a richer view of the Center.
- National Healthcare Decisions Day: April 16, 2016
- The White House Conference on Aging
- The 2015 National Voices of Medicare Summit
- Center for Medicare Advocacy Co-Authors Report Published by the Kaiser Family Foundation Comparing Consumer Protections in Major Health Plans
- Reflections on the 1st Annual National Voices of Medicare Summit and Senator Jay Rockefeller Lecture
- 1st Annual National Voices of Medicare Summit And Senator Jay Rockefeller Lecture
- Atlantic Philanthropies Awards Center for Medicare Advocacy Three-Year Matching Grant for New and Increased Contributions
- National Aging and Law Institute Scholarships Available
- Bittersweet Transitions at the Center for Medicare Advocacy
- 25th Anniversary Celebration!
More Images from the Center’s 25th Anniversary Gala
- Congressman Courtney Visits the Center